200.01.07 No structure shall be located, constructed, enlarged, reconstructed, or materially altered without first obtaining a building permit, and no building permit shall be issued except in strict conformance with the provisions of this ordinance.
502. Building Permits Required
502.01 It shall be unlawful to commence the excavation or filling of any lot or parcel for any construction of any building, or to begin construction of any building, or to commence the moving or alteration of any building, or to commence the development of land for use not requiring a building until the Zoning Administrator has issued a building permit for such work.
- Permits are $1.00 per $1,000 construction cost with minimum of $5.00.
- Purchase at City Hall
- All business located within the city must obtain a Privilege License to operate within the City.
- Application must be made at City Hall.
- Rates are based on the number of full-time employees and/or inventory.
- Payable at City Hall, due annually by February 1.
- Property delinquent tax lists are published twice during August.
- Delinquent tax land sale is the last Monday in August.
TRANSIENT VENDOR LICENSE
Mandatory tax on transient vendors doing business within the Municipality:
- License fee is $250.00, which is good for 90 days.
- Renewal license fee is $25.00, which is good for an additional 90 days.
- Vendor information to be posted: Sales tax number; transient vendor license number